You can advertise your business on our website either with either a banner or an advertorial.
L’ECHO Magazine is currently the best established French informative magazine in London, with a growing number of readers and followers on its website and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
Our audience is made of:
- Historically: Families whose children attend French and bilingual primary and secondary schools throughout London; They are on the lookout for subsequent information on Education, Extra scholar activities, Health and well-being, French food, Property, Tax on income and revenues, Legal advice.
- Readers keen on being informed of events and news among the French speaking community in London and the rest of the United Kingdom; They are on the lookout for subsequent information Shows, Exhibitions, Hotels and Restaurant, Things to do at weekends.
- Readers who are seeking clear and well documented information on a specific subject; They might be located outside the UK (with the intention or not to come and live there at some point); They might be interested in a product or service such as Property and Relocation, Legal advice, Pension, Investments and remote access to services.
- the banners are positioned at the top of each page.
- For each campaign, two banners are needed:
- desktops: 728 x 90 pixels
- mobile phones and tablets: 320 x90 pixels
- Monthly cost: £30/ 2000 impressions, minimum 3 months
- L’ECHO Magazine do not accept animated GIF.
- Design fee: from £50 – image provided by client – 1 proposal, 1 correction.
Advertorial / Publirédaction
The term advertorial is a composite word formed from the English words “advertisement” and “editorial.” It is therefore a mixture of advertising content plus an editorial contribution. Advertorials can be shared on social media and are particularly effective as boosted posts on Facebook.
- Characters count (with spaces): between 2500 and 8000
- Duration of publication: 1 year minimum, no maximum
- Artwork (landscape):
- minimum width: 1200 pixels,
- minimum heigh: 630 pixels,
- format: jpg, psd, png
- Cost: £250 if written by us / £175 if written by you
Advertorial Terms and Conditions
By submitting material for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. As such, we have no legal liability regarding any copyright claims, but will simply remove offending articles as/when we are advised of any breaches.
Should the advertorial be written by us, L’ECHO Magazine retains the original copyright and solely own the legal rights to use the article. Should you wish to make it available to other publishers than L’ECHO Magazine, then we would ask for an additional fee of £250 to be paid to release the original copyright.
The label “Sponsored article” will be added to the advertorial
Any material submitted will be reviewed by L’ECHO Magazine, which decides on its publication. The publication of any material submitted will be at the sole discretion of L’ECHO Magazine.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to accept, reject or remove any material submitted for publication with no explanation.
Any material deemed defamatory, racist, or otherwise illegal or offending will in any case not be approved for publication.
Non-exclusive license for publication
By submitting materials, you grant L’ECHO Magazine a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. In particular, you agree that we can make it available in www.lechomagaine.uk as well as in any other publications and/or media or social media of L’ECHO Magazine, provided that due credit is given to the author.
You acknowledge that any breach of the abovementioned warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
French & English
The main language of L’ECHO Magazine is French. Hence, we only accept materials submitted in French or in English to ensure that we reach a maximum number of Users.
All advertorial articles should be written in a clear language, with observation of rules of French or English grammar and spelling. However, all advertorial articles may be spell checked and potentially re-written in part or in full by a copywriter.
- Olivier Bertin
- Cécile Faure